ICONIC SOLUTIONS BY MURCIA S.L., hereinafter "company", may collect and process data from users of the website and other interested parties having been obtained by different means such as:
- Web forms.
- Telephone contact.
- Paper forms.
- Postal mail.
- Public access sources (newspapers and official gazettes, media, etc.)
The processing of data collected through these sources will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and other regulations in force in this regard.
Who is the Data Controller of your data?
|Id:||ICONIC SOLUTIONS BY MURCIA S.L.|
|Address:||C/ SAN RAFAEL, 2, 1º A-M, NUEVA CASTELLANA BUILDING, 30007 MURCIA (MURCIA) SPAIN|
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In the company we process the data of interested parties for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, commercial promotion, sending newsletters, management of company profiles on social networks, etc.) as well as to meet the requested services.
The rest of the data processing that we may carry out is related to the normal activity of the company and the activities implicit in its management, using the data for internal administration, commercial and financial management, human resources management, management of communications with the interested parties and any other purpose derived from the fulfillment of the corporate purpose and statutes of the company.
Based on the information provided, we may create a commercial profile in order to improve your user experience and personalize offers and communications that we believe will be of interest to you. No automated individualized decisions will be made based on this profile.
If the reason for contacting the company and sending information about yourself is for the purpose of seeking employment (sending resumes, etc.). The data provided will be processed to evaluate your possible candidacy for job offers from the company. If the data provided are of interest to the company, a profile will be created with these being archived for the management of human resources.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of collection mentioned above, as well as the different purposes of treatment exposed, we inform you that the types of data that we can treat in our information system, depending on the profile of the data subject (customer, supplier, employee), are:
- Identification data, image and contact
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal or e-mail addresses
- Personal and professional data
- Academic and curricular data
- Economic, financial and insurance data
- Financial and non-financial payroll data and other information of an employment nature
- Other data and information necessary or implicit in the development of the company's activity and services.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as we maintain a relationship with you, either as a customer or as another type of interested party; as long as you do not request their deletion; or as long as there is any provision or legal requirement to keep them.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring its confidentiality.
In the case of data provided in connection with a job search, if they are not of interest to the company, they will be immediately deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, mercantile, labor, etc. contract to which the data subject is a party.
Another legal basis for the processing of your data is the informed consent in the case of other processing such as: website contact form, registration to activities developed by the company, participation in the company's social network profiles, and any other processing that necessarily involves the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party will be a prerequisite.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of data subjects will not be disclosed to any third parties, except: a) auxiliary services, authorized data processors or other implicit third parties necessary for the proper provision of goods and services; b) public authorities competent in the exercise of their functions; c) other legitimate interested parties and third parties legally provided for.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or we process your data?
As a data subject, you may at any time request us to exercise any of the following data protection rights:
Access to the data subject's personal data to confirm whether or not data concerning him/her are being processed and to obtain more information about this processing.
- Rectification or deletion of personal data concerning the data subject when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To limit the processing of the data subject's personal data in certain circumstances, in which case it will only be retained for the purpose of the exercise or defense of claims, for the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive the personal data concerning you, which you have previously provided to us, and in a structured format where possible (portability of your data).
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- To revoke consent, which may entail the annulment or cancellation of the existing business or contractual relationship, if any. Without prejudice to the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
To do so, you will only have to contact us through the email address email@example.com, or by mail to C/ SAN RAFAEL, 2, 1º A-M, EDIFICIO NUEVA CASTELLANA, 30007 MURCIA (MURCIA) SPAIN.
Optionally, you can also contact the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to learn more about your rights or to request the protection of these rights by the supervisory authority.
The company adopts in its information system the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we process.
However, as far as the legal system allows, we do not assume any responsibility for damages or alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any security breach will be immediately and conveniently reported to the competent authority and/or law enforcement agencies.
Sending communications or information
Our policy with respect to sending information through telematic means (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through these the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.